About the blog: Ciera Design is a lifestyle and design blog where I share my adventures as a freelance graphic designer and everything that exhilarates me as an artist. I love sharing DIY projects, recipes, photography, home decor, arts and crafts, and all things graphic design. CieraDesign.com was created as a way to curate and share my obsessions with design.
How long she’s been blogging: 3 years
If you like ________, then you’ll like her blog: photography, adventures and design
Some random facts about her:
1. I had two high schools. I went to my normal high school for half of each day and art school (New Orleans Center for Creative Arts) for the other half.
2. I am obsessed with making lists.
3. I love punk music and jumping like crazy at concerts. Most people assume I like calmer music since I’m a pretty quite person.
4. I love learning new keyboard shortcuts
5. I am really bad at telling jokes and stories.
6. I am happiest when I am at a festival or on the beach.
Favorite thing about blogging: I love networking and meeting new people that I probably would have never had contact with if not for blogging. I love hearing about adventures of other bloggers who work for themselves and love following along with other creatives!
A piece of advice for new bloggers: Write about what you love and not what you think people want to hear. Blog because you love doing it!
Anything else: I have really enjoyed meeting so many new bloggers on BBN! I hope you will come say hi on my blog or here on BBN!