we are currently full on interviews for the rest of the year but stay tuned for more information!
About the blog: I’ve always loved blogging, I had some cringeworthy blogs in high school, but then quit because I really didn’t have anything interesting to say. I also had a ‘fan-art’ and graphics portfolio which really wasn’t necessary since I do not work in the graphic design world. So I quit that, too. Fast-forward a few years later, I started getting into baking (cupcakes mostly) and as I realised I was getting better, I started a new blog. I also really liked looking at fashion blogs, and since I have a bit of a spending problem and am still trying to find my style, I decided to document my style progression and maybe get some feedback.
I consciously decided not to stick to one niche, so to speak, because I want my blog to be a place where I can post whatever I want, when I want. Who knows, I might start posting graphics again. Anyway, the point to that is I can’t really describe my blog with one word. I’m still trying to figure it out. I’m sure it will evolve, though. But for now the main focus is baking and fashion, which might seem a little silly but it works for me.
How long she’s been blogging: Since January this year.
If you like ________, then you’ll like her blog: yummy treats and everyday outfits
Some random facts about her: (I lifted some from my introductions page on my blog, I hope thats ok. It’s pretty hard to come up with stuff haha.)
1. My motto is: live & let live.
2. I just found out recently that I have an intolerance for hazelnuts. That’s makes me sad because I love Nutella.
3. I’m bad at eating with chopsticks. My friends laugh at me because I’m supposed to be half Asian…
4. I have a major obsession with bows and have a lot of unworn clothes & shoes which I purchased just because it had a bow on it.
5. Cats are my favourite animals EVER. My friends say I’m going to turn out to be a crazy cat lady.
6. My heroes are: Joss Whedon, Jackie Chan & my dad.
7. I really love singing but I have a terrible voice.
8. I can’t stand uneven & odd numbers and that’s why this list HAS to be ten facts.
9. Sunday is my favourite day of the week and I was born on Sunday; hence the title of my blog.
10. Also, Belle is my favourite Disney princess.
Favorite thing about blogging: Definitely the community that comes with it, the people you meet. And being able to have a little space to pour my creativity out. Also, the fact I can practise my English writing (I’m a native Dutch speaker.)
A piece of advice for new bloggers: Do not neglect your readers. Connect with the community. You’ll really get the most out of it that way. Also – have fun!
Anything else: Don’t be afraid to swing by my blog and say hello. Also leave your link, I will always check it out!