Blog Name: Share the Love
Tell us about your blog: I created Share the Love in 2011 after getting engaged to my now-husband Sean. It was initially a private blog to share wedding information with my bridal party. After our wedding this past August, I decided to make my blog public, keep writing and see where this part of the journey leads me! I had NO IDEA how big and fun is the blogging world!! It’s a fabulous place to write what’s on my mind, share photos and ideas, and make new like-minded friends
How would your friends describe you?: My family and friends know me as a huge animal lover. For the past two years we’ve been involved with a local dog rescue organization, volunteering and fostering dogs in our home. At this time, we have two 12-year old cats (one blind), and three dogs.
What is your favorite thing about blogging?: Connections!
What is the best advice you’ve ever received?: Stop looking outside of yourself for happiness, its Source is always within.
What are some random facts about you?:
1. I prefer red wine over white (I’m having a glass now.)
2. When I was 20 years old, I got pregnant. I raised my son by myself and he is now 14.
3. I recently quit my permanent full-time well-paying job (for the last 8 years) to go back to uni for a 2nd degree. I want to be a translator. I would love to have my own business and work from home, or even travel for my work in the future. (ok that was kind of long for a random fact…)
4. My first language is French.
5. I went to see New Kids on the Block in Montreal when I was 12.
6. I cannot stand the cold weather but live in one of the coldest cities in Canada.
7. My favorite color is green.
8. I met my husband at work (the job I just left.)
9. When I was 18, I decided to shave my head completely just to live the experience.
10. My son thinks I’m cool because of that (#10)
What inspires and/or motivates you?: Love inspires me. Words motivate me.