we are currently full on interviews for the rest of the year but stay tuned for more information!
About the blog: Michelle’s Pixie Dust started out as a way to display my craft projects. I would make things and people would ask how I did them. That’s when I decided to post tutorials. I saw many crafts on Pinterest and always admired that blogs they came from. I knew I wanted to do that too!
Now my blog has become a place where you can find projects, thrift store finds, my writings about being a mother, printables and lots of other fun things!
How long she’s been blogging: Since March of 2012
If you like ________, then you’ll like her blog: Garage Sales
1. I have an addiction to QVC (I’m watching it now)
2. My favorite place to be is my bed
3. Sometimes I’m scared to have more kids
4. Green is and always has been my favorite color
5. I have blue eyes
6. I never thought I would get married
7. I am becoming more “”girly”" as I get older
8. I hate working for other people, I want to do my own thing!
9. I eat meat, but I don’t think I would mind being a vegetarian
10. My husband and my son are my most favorite people!
Favorite thing about blogging: I love the sense of accomplishment I receive from blogging. Every time I feel like I wrote a really great post or get sweet comments, I feel great!
A piece of advice for new bloggers: Don’t be afraid to connect with other bloggers! I have felt that other bloggers (especially more established ones) were way too busy to connect with me. I have found this is not the case! I have been so lucky to meet such awesome people!
Anything else: Thanks for taking the time to read this and look into my tiny little space of the blog world!